quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2013

Ouça a nova música de Ricky Martin - Come Wit Me

Ricky Martin lançou ontem nas rádios da Australia e de Porto Rico
seu novo Trabalho!
Sua nova música "Come With Me" promete ser o hit do verão 2013! A música é super dançante!

"Come With Me" vai estar a venda no iTunnes nesta sexta-feira, dia 14 de junho.

Confira a letra:

I can tell that you're a sinner
From behind your angel eyes
A beautiful deceiver
But I can handle anything you try
You're finger's on the trigger
You play it like a winner
You're pulling me in time
Let's stop talking about it
Just stop thinking about it
Let's get crazy about it

I got you now
I'm gonna take it to the edge tonight
I'll show you how
So won't you come with me tonight

There's no limit to forever
And there's no ceiling in the sky
We'll hit the finish line together
Way beyond the morning light

www.jpusbr.com.br

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...